Platforms to invest in cryptocurrencies Somalia 2021
A cryptocurrency exchange is a virtual place where you can exchange or trade virtual coins for fiat money;
Such exchanges are characterized by advanced capabilities and give investors the opportunity to earn money;
The world's first digital currency, Bitcoin, was created relatively recently, in 2009. It is distinguished from traditional finances by its anonymity, high degree of transaction execution, small transaction costs and a special production algorithm. With its popularity, user demand grew for special platforms - the best cryptocurrency exchanges. On these resources, people could exchange one cryptocurrency for another or exchange cryptocurrency for fiat money. Miners mined cryptocurrencies and then passed the mining by converting it into a special service.
Coinbase is a very large and popular exchange. It was founded in 2012, just a few years after the emergence of bitcoin. This exchange is based in the United States and strictly adheres to all established rules, which makes it reliable and trustworthy. They offer two different accounts - regular and professional.
Coinbase has pretty high commissions unless you use their professional account. With this professional account you can also get more different charts and even some additional indicators that track subtle changes in the currency market. However, they offer several different types of cryptocurrencies, so there is plenty of choice.
Coinbase is intuitive, so it's easy to get the hang of, even for beginners. The platform is currently used by more than 10 million customers.
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The exchange was first opened in 2017. Being a fairly new company, it still managed to significantly expand its portfolio. The big advantage of this exchange is that it has deliberately focused on a wide range of cryptocurrencies. There are even a few options in fiat currency, but they are much more limited.
The number of currency pairs, a wide range of trading instruments, and the trust of millions of users are all in its favor, which is especially important in the cryptocurrency market. The variety of assets and lower costs have made it more than competitive worldwide.
Users can make deposits using cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies that Binance allows. This is an often-overlooked advantage that makes it easier for customers from all over the world to access. Perhaps the only real disadvantage of this exchange is that it has a slightly more complicated scheme than some other exchanges and may be more suitable for those with experience with similar cryptocurrency systems:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Kraken is one of the oldest exchanges in the industry and one of the current leaders. It officially opened on July 28, 2011 in San Francisco, public beta testing began in May 2013, and by September the exchange was already open to a large number of traders.
Kraken managed to win the trust of users. There were no successful hacker attacks on the exchange.
After a relatively quick creation, the company quickly became one of the most popular exchanges in the European market. They are highly rated and offer a good mix of both altcoins and fiat currencies for trading.
Kraken is a self-regulated exchange, which means that it develops its own security policies and business rules. However, it complies with rules and regulations in many supported jurisdictions.
This is definitely a good exchange, which has all the necessary features for more advanced users. One noticeable disadvantage is that not many payment methods are available to fund your account. This can be overcome, but it is still inconvenient for some people:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Seattle, Washington, USA. Bittrex was founded by cybersecurity experts. Although Bittrex Inc. is a U.S. company, they have recently expanded their operations and opened an international branch.
The exchange is constantly changing and updating, and Bittrex is entering into new partnerships.
It offers storage and transactions with more than 200 tokens, the number of which is constantly growing. The exchanger also works with euros and dollars and allows withdrawals to bank cards. In addition, the exchange has an extensive security system and high-tech software to protect these online wallets and the platform itself:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer,international bank transfer,bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH.The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA),IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
BitMex started its history in 2014 and has grown quite quickly due to its attractive margin trading offerings. BitMex is the largest bitcoin platform offering bitcoin futures with up to 100x leverage. This environment is probably best suited for more experienced traders.
BitMex offers open-ended and fixed contracts with different expiration dates. However, all contracts must be paid for in bitcoins.
BitMex offers the highest market liquidity among all exchanges. Ultra-low trading costs and minimal deposit requirements. Possibility to register within 30 seconds. BitMex interface looks very functional. The user can freely change the different widgets available depending on his preferences. Overall, this exchange has become one of the popular options, especially for margin trading:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
This exchange was created in late 2012 and is one of the earliest exchanges. Originally it was a peer-to-peer platform for margin credits in BTC, but later other cryptocurrencies became available, and Bitfinex evolved into an exchange. From the beginning, the platform focused on attracting users from the US. Currently, the exchange is used all over the world.
One of the reasons for its success is a fairly simple interface. Despite its versatility, the exchange is quite easy to use. The combination of user-friendliness and diversity of functions makes the exchange suitable for both experienced and novice traders. Users can customize the interface, create their own layouts of market information, change the colors of interface elements, etc. Both the mobile and web versions of the site are convenient:
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins was launched in Finland in 2012. The company is headquartered in the capital of Suomi, Helsinki. LocalBitcoins is a P2P exchange for buying bitcoin for fiat money offline, electronic money online and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct, decentralized exchange between trading parties. You can quickly buy bitcoin using a number of convenient methods.
Citizens from more than 200 countries work with this exchange, so it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
It is not like other exchanges. A single global exchange rate is not used. Bidders decide for themselves at what price to sell or buy bitcoin, and choose their own methods of exchange:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. At the time of this writing, the exchange has over 100 currency pairs and a daily trading volume of over $13 million. Originally the exchange focused on the US market, but its overall popularity and large trading volumes have attracted altcoin traders from around the world.
It offers a large number of pairs, so experienced traders can put together a good portfolio of their choice in no time.
The interaction with the interface of the Poloniex exchange leaves only the best impressions. In addition, the undeniable advantages are good liquidity and a wide range of spreads. The credit function will not leave indifferent the supporters of a small but stable passive income. But Poloniex is not without its drawbacks, such as the lack of a mobile application and a bulky website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%.Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends to add two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin is a Hong Kong-based exchange that was launched in May 2017 and has already gained popularity among traders. It is a third-party exchange that allows you to buy, sell and exchange various cyber currencies.
The main feature of KuCoin is its own cryptocurrency KuCoin Shares (KCS).
KuCoin is very popular among new virtual currencies that have gone through ICOs, which means you can buy their coins while they are still in the early stages of development. You can access KuCoin from your desktop computer as well as through the Kucoin app for Android and iOS.
This exchange is an excellent platform that guarantees a high level of protection of your assets. Transactions are fast enough and withdrawals are almost instantaneous:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is an Austrian startup that specializes in buying and selling digital currencies. It strictly complies with KYC laws - know your customer - and anti-money laundering laws.
The fair is fully consistent with its slogan: customer satisfaction is the top priority. The website with tools works quickly and as a proven mechanism.
A big plus is the work with fiat and a wide choice of ways to deposit and withdraw money. The service offers a wide choice of payment methods. Cryptocurrency coins can be purchased here via Visa / MasterCard, payment systems and bank transfer.
Cryptoservice cares about customer security. That's why it has implemented a two-factor authentication system and constantly monitors the activity of cryptocurrency investors. And to prevent hackers from infiltrating cybercurrencies, Bitpanda keeps funds in "cold" storage, i.e. offline:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys.Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama Exchange, founded in 2013, is owned by the investment company New Bit Ventures Ltd. which is legally registered in the state of Israel.
A trader of any level can work with Coinmama. There are few sites on the market that are designed with beginner traders in mind.
Coinmama is not an ordinary exchange. Since you can only buy currency on it, it can also be considered an exchange. The site does not have a built-in digital wallet. All purchased items are transmitted to the address specified by the user. This can be inconvenient for some users. The exchange is known for its triple verification. This shows that its creators care about the safety of capital and personal data of their users:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%.Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal. information
- Mobile app.
Paxful allows you to exchange fiat money into digital peer-to-peer assets and earn money by joining an automated payment service and receiving referrals. Paxful was founded in 2014. Today, the site allows you to exchange digital assets for fiat in 400 ways and works with almost all national currencies.
Paxful is quite a powerful platform. If you have the task of finding a quick way to buy or sell bitcoins, this site is ideal.
The Paxful website has a user-friendly interface. Everything is very clear and understandable, which is especially important for those who are just starting out.
One of the features of this platform is that it allows its users to sell gift certificates for BTC to various retailers, online auctions, and stores. And so merchants accept certificates for purchases at Amazon, Walmart, iTunes and many others:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC exchange has been operating since 2013, and it is a site with a nice design, fast engine, support for multiple currencies and the ability to trade both different cryptocurrencies and tokens.
The site offers users to trade more than 500 currency pairs. There is an opportunity to work with fiat money.
It is worth noting that it is a convenient and simple platform for trading digital currencies. During its existence, it has proven itself as a reliable and safe exchange. A large selection of currency pairs, a simple interface and low commissions make the platform a good choice for both beginners and experienced traders:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
There are many exchanges, and the choice depends on the person;
Nevertheless, the most important criteria in choosing a trading platform are the following:
- The number of trading pairs.
- Payment options.
- Requirements for user verification.
The information summarized in this article will help you make the right choice.