Pages to buy cryptocurrencies Somalia 2021
A cryptocurrency exchange is a virtual place where virtual coins can be exchanged or converted into fiat money.
Such exchanges feature advanced features and offer investors the opportunity to make money.
The world's first digital currency, Bitcoin, emerged relatively recently, in 2009. It differs from traditional finance by its anonymity, high transaction execution, low transaction costs and special production algorithm. As the popularity of cryptocurrencies grew, so did user demand for specialized platforms - the best cryptocurrency exchanges. On these resources, people could exchange one cryptocurrency for another or exchange cryptocurrency for fiat money. Miners mine cryptocurrencies and then transfer them, converting them into a special service.
Coinbase is a very large and highly sought after exchange. It was founded in 2012, just a few years after the creation of Bitcoin. This exchange is based in the United States and operates strictly according to all established rules, which makes it trustworthy and reliable. They offer two different accounts - regular and professional.
Coinbase has fairly high fees if you do not use the professional account. With this professional account, you will also get more different charts and even some additional indicators that track subtle changes in the currency market. They do offer a whole range of different types of cryptocurrencies though, so there is plenty to choose from.
Coinbase is intuitive, so it shouldn't be hard for beginners to find their way around. Over 10 million customers are currently working with this platform.
- 23 types of digital coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $ 200; for over $ 200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
The exchange was first opened in 2017. Although the company is still quite young, it has already managed to expand its portfolio significantly. Perhaps the biggest advantage of this exchange is that it has intentionally focused on a broad spectrum of cryptocurrencies. There are even a few options for fiat currencies, but they are much more limited.
It plays to its strengths - the number of currency pairs, the wide range of trading instruments, and the trust of millions of users, which is especially important in the cryptocurrency market. The variety of assets and low fees have made it more than competitive around the world.
Users can make deposits with cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies that Binance allows. This is an often overlooked benefit that allows easier access for customers from all over the world. Perhaps the only real downside to this exchange is that it has a slightly more complicated layout than some other exchanges and is perhaps better suited for those who already have experience with such cryptocurrency systems:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Kraken is one of the oldest exchanges in the industry and one of the current market leaders. It officially opened in San Francisco on July 28, 2011, public beta testing began in May 2013, and by September the exchange was already open to a large number of traders.
Kraken has managed to gain the trust of its users. No successful hacker attacks have been reported.
Having been established relatively quickly, it has quickly become one of the most popular exchanges on the European market. They are highly rated and offer a good mix of altcoins and fiat money to trade.
Kraken is a self-regulatory exchange, which means it develops its own security policies and business rules. However, it complies with rules and regulations in many supported jurisdictions.
This is definitely a good exchange that has all the features for advanced users. One noticeable drawback is that there are not many payment methods with which you can fund your account. This can be overcome, but it is still inconvenient for some:
- 8 tokens are available for.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex Inc. was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, USA. Bittrex was founded by cyber security experts. Although Bittrex Inc. is a U.S. company, it has recently expanded its operations and opened an international subsidiary.
The exchange is constantly being adapted and updated, and Bittrex is establishing new partnerships.
It offers storage and transactions with over 200 tokens, the number of which is constantly growing. The exchange also works with euros and dollars and allows you to withdraw money using bank cards. In addition to this, the exchange has extensive security features and high-tech software to protect these online wallets and the platform itself:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer,international bank transfer,bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH.The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA),IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
BitMex began its history in 2014 and grew quite quickly with attractive offers for margin trading. BitMex is the largest bitcoin platform and offers bitcoin futures with up to 100x leverage. This environment is probably best suited for more experienced traders.
BitMex offers open and fixed contracts with various expiration dates. However, all contracts are paid in Bitcoin.
BitMex offers the highest market liquidity of any exchange. Very low trading costs and minimum deposit requirements. You can register within 30 seconds. BitMex interface looks quite functional. The user can freely change the various widgets available according to his preferences. Overall, this exchange has become one of the most popular options, especially for margin trading:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
This exchange was founded in late 2012 and is one of the earliest exchanges. It was originally a peer-to-peer platform for margin loans in BTC, but later other cryptocurrencies became available and Bitfinex evolved into an exchange. From the beginning, the platform focused on attracting users from the United States. The exchange is now used all over the world.
One of the reasons for its success is its fairly simple user interface. Despite its versatility, the exchange is quite easy to use. The combination of this ease of use and the variety of features makes the exchange suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. Users can customize the interface to suit their needs, create their own layouts of market information, change the colors of interface elements, etc. Both mobile and web versions of the site are convenient:
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins was launched in Finland in 2012. The company is headquartered in Suomi's capital Helsinki. LocalBitcoins - P2P exchange for buying bitcoin in exchange for offline fiat money, online e-money and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct, decentralized exchange between parties involved in a transaction. You can buy bitcoin quickly and in many convenient ways.
With citizens from over 200 countries working with this exchange, it is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
It is not like other exchanges: it does not use a common global exchange rate. Bidders decide at what price they want to sell or buy bitcoin and choose their exchange methods:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and was founded in 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta. At the time of this writing, the exchange has over 100 currency pairs and a daily trading volume of over $13 million. Initially, the exchange focused on the US market, but its overall popularity and large trading volume have attracted altcoin traders from all over the world.
It offers a large number of pairs that allow experienced traders to build a nice portfolio of their choice in a short time.
The interaction with the Poloniex exchange interface leaves only the best impressions. In addition, good liquidity and a large selection of forks are undeniable advantages. The lending feature will not leave indifferent supporters of a small but stable passive income. However, Poloniex is not without drawbacks, such as the lack of a mobile app and a cumbersome website:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%.Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends to add two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin is a Hong Kong-based exchange that launched in May 2017 and is already very popular among traders. It is a third-party exchange where you can buy, sell and trade various cyber currencies.
The main feature of KuCoin is its own cryptocurrency, KuCoin Shares (KCS).
KuCoin is very popular among new virtual currencies that have gone through an ICO, which means that you can buy their coins while they are still in their early stages. You can access KuCoin both through your desktop computer and through the Kucoin app on Android and iOS.
This exchange is an excellent platform that guarantees a high level of protection for your assets. Transactions are fast enough and withdrawals are almost instantaneous:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application .
Bitpanda is an Austrian startup that specializes in buying and selling digital currencies. It strictly follows KYC - Know Your Customer and anti-money laundering laws.
Exchange fully lives up to its slogan: customer satisfaction is the top priority. The resource page is fast and works as a debugging mechanism.
A big plus is working with fiat money and a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options. The site offers a wide range of payment methods. Cryptocurrency coins can be purchased here via Visa/MasterCard, payment systems and bank transfers.
Cryptoservice is concerned about the security of its customers. Therefore, it has introduced a two-factor authentication system and constantly monitors the activities of cryptocurrency investors. And to prevent hackers from accessing cyber-currencies, Bitpanda stores funds in "cold" storage, i.e. offline:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys.Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Founded in 2013, the Coinmama exchange is owned by investment company New Bit Ventures Ltd, which is legally registered in the State of Israel.
A trader with any level of education can work at Coinmama. There aren't many websites on the market that are specifically aimed at beginners.
Coinmama is not an ordinary stock exchange. Since you can only buy foreign exchange there, it can also be considered an exchange. The site does not have an integrated digital wallet. All purchased credits are transferred to the address provided by the user. This may be inconvenient for some users. This exchange is known for its triple verification. This shows that the developers care about the security of their users' capital and personal information:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%.Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal. information
- Mobile app.
With Paxful, you can exchange fiat money for digital assets peer-to-peer and earn money by connecting to an automated payment service and collecting referrals. Paxful was founded in 2014. Today, the website allows you to exchange digital assets for fiat in 400 ways and works with almost all national currencies.
Paxful is a pretty powerful platform. If you are looking for a quick way to buy or sell bitcoin, this site is perfect.
The Paxful website has a user-friendly interface. Everything is very clear and understandable, which is especially important for newbies.
One of the features of this platform is that it allows its users to sell gift certificates for BTC to various retailers, online auctions and stores. For example, merchants accept certificates for purchases at Amazon, Walmart, iTunes, and many others:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
The HitBTC exchange has been around since 2013 and is a site with a beautiful design, fast engine, multi-currency support and the ability to trade various cryptocurrencies as well as tokens.
You can trade over 500 currency pairs on the website. It is possible to work with fiat money.
It is worth noting that it is a convenient and simple platform for trading digital currencies. During its existence, it has established itself as a reliable and secure exchange. The wide range of currency pairs, simple user interface and low commissions make the platform a good choice for both beginners and experienced traders:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
There are many exchanges, and the choice is an individual matter.
However, the most important criteria that you should consider when choosing a trading platform are as follows:
- The number of trading pairs.
- Payment options.
- Requirements for user verification.
Based on the information summarized in this article, you can make the right choice for you.